Marty Wilson and Michael Arnot
How Speakers Should be Marketing Themselves Now
And for the next 18-24 months
Join this session, for lessons from a global speaker and international speaker agent, as they uncover how to prepare for when conferences come back, and – even more urgently – what we can do right now to make the most of the time until that happens. As professional speakers, we have an enforced layoff to take stock and think deeply about our positioning, marketing, and sales processes.
We need to ensure we get aligned with the “new world” of events that will be totally overshadowed by the effects of COVID-19 for foreseeable future, but with all that said, we can’t afford to take our line out of the water, because that’s one guaranteed way not to be booked!
We will gain:
- Exclusive, behind-the-scenes, industry tips from a global keynote agency for how to best navigate the COVID19 crisis
- An understanding of why it’s a massive mistake to think you can just do “your usual keynote” on a zoom call – and what to do instead
- Lessons in how to evolve your marketing so it’s ready for what buyers in the events industry will be looking for post-coronavirus
- Insights and explanations on who buys keynotes, why they buy them, and how you can position yourself as the premium offering in your niche
- A crystal-clear plan for sustainable commercial speaking success when some sort of normality returns
Marty Wilson, resilience and change speaker, TEDx veteran, comedian
Marty Wilson knows that accepting the constantly accelerating pace of change is the price of admission to having a successful business. So he offers clients his totally unique expertise on how to help their people be far more resilient through change, stress and disruption. He is a gifted professional speaker, a TEDx veteran, and an “Australian Comedian of the Year.”
This unlikely combination makes his programs more than a mere speech, but a memorable event. Marty’s high content programs, generously spiked with humour, are all filled with actionable strategies that can be implemented immediately. Marty’s programs include: Change Without Fear; What I Wish I Knew about Success; and Healthy Change, Resilient Change
Michael Arnot, founder and head speaker agent at Encore Speakers, speaking coach
Michael Arnot is the founder and head speaker agent for Encore Speakers, representing speaking talent from Australia, the UK and beyond.
Prioritizing relationships with the speakers he represents, Michael understands the topics, styles, personalities and experiences to select the most appropriate speakers for his clients, ensuring they are guaranteed to find the perfect speaker for their event, conference, seminar or meeting.
With more than 15 years’ experience in the events business, Michael is also a coach for speakers, helping them to get the simple things right, so you are EASY TO BUY.